This article explains how to choose portrait or landscape orientation for your PDF pages when uploading them. For already uploaded files you may use the whiteboard rotation buttons on the toolbar.
To upload a PDF file from a Windows computer with page orientation which is forced to landscape or portrait please follow the steps below:
- Enter the classroom;
- Click on the Presentation Library;
- Click on Upload file;
- Click on Select file and select the file from your computer;
- Then select Advanced Uploading option.
Electa will try to open the selected file with its associated
application. After the file is opened Electa Live will go in background
while you do the following:
- Click on the Print menu of your application;
- For printer choose “Electa Live 6 Document loader”;
- From the Printer properties select the desired slide orientation “Portrait” or “Landscape” and click OK;
- Press Upload.